Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, August 24, 2008
I love winter.
I love the way the cold air hits you in the face the minute you step out the door,
winding you momentarily, freezing exposed body parts;
Hands of a dying person, flushed cheeks of a newborn.
I love the way you're warm and snug neck-down.
I love the naked trees, small lonely leaves left as remenants of what once was
just days, weeks, a month ago.
I love the crunch my boots make over dried brown leaves.
I love the clear blue skies (even if they do mean a cold day ahead)
I love it when it rains. When Sky's teardrops whip across your face,
hair dripping wet, teeth chattering.
I love the overcast skies.
I love inhaling the gloom and knowing i'm Sunshine and butterflies.
I love tiptoeing around puddles,
jumping from mini dry island to mini dry island.
I love how the damp leafanddirt clusters
make the pavements look worn.
How do you go back to just One Season?
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:17 AM